Final Results of Last Sunset Review
Final results have not yet been released
Sunset Review Documents for 2020-2021 Review Cycle, 87th Legislative Session
- Self-Evaluation Report (Sep 2019)
- Next Review Date: 2022-2023 Review Cycle - 88th Legislative Session
- Last Review Date: 2008-2009 Review Cycle - 81st Legislative Session
Sunset Review Documents for 2008-2009 Review Cycle, 81st Legislative Session
Limited scope review
- Summary of Results (Jul 2009)
- Final Report (Jul 2009)
- Report to the 81st Legislature Agency Section (Feb 2009)
- Self-Evaluation Report (Aug 2005)
- Senate Bill 1003 (Jun 2009)
Final Results from Last Sunset Report
The Legislature modiﬁed the Sunset Commission’s recommendations in Senate Bill 1003 and added several new provisions. The bill continues the Office as an independent agency and administratively attaches it to the Office of the Governor. The list below summarizes the major provisions of Senate Bill 1003.
- Continues the Office of State-Federal Relations as an independent agency and attaches it to the Office of the Governor for administrative purposes, and makes additional changes to the Office’s statute to improve its effectiveness in promoting the State’s federal interests.
- Ensures legislative oversight of the Office of State-Federal Relations.