- Next Review Date: 2026-2027 Review Cycle - 90th Legislative Session
- Last Review Date: 2014-2015 Review Cycle - 84th Legislative Session
Sunset Review Documents for 2014-2015 Review Cycle, 84th Legislative Session
- Staff Report with Final Results (Jul 2015)
- Report to the 84th Legislature Agency Section (Feb 2015)
- Self-Evaluation Report (Sep 2013)
Final Results from Last Sunset Report
The following material summarizes results of the Sunset review of the Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities, including a management action that does not require a statutory change. For additional information see the Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities Staff Report with Final Results.
- Continues the Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities for 12 years, until 2027.
- Directs TCDD to track the five-year outcomes of grant projects designed to continue beyond the grant funding period and compare actual outcomes to intended outcomes. (management action – nonstatutory)