Sunset staff reports are updated throughout an agency's Sunset process to compile all input, recommendations and action into one document, as described below. Only the most recent version is posted to the website.
- The Sunset Staff Report contains statutory and management recommendations following the staff's evaluation of the agency.
- The Sunset Staff Report with Hearing Material, issued before the public hearing, adds responses from agency staff, the public, and the Sunset Commission.
- The Sunset Staff Report with Decision Material, issued before the decision meeting, adds any additional responses, testimony, and new issues raised during and after the public hearing.
- The Sunset Staff Report with Commission Decisions, issued after the decision meeting, adds the final decisions of the Sunset Commission, which form the basis of the agency's Sunset bill.
- The Sunset Staff Report with Final Results summarizes the ultimate results of the agency's Sunset review following the legislative session.